Friday, June 11, 2010

Time for a Change?

Are you tired of being a slave to a drug? Are you tired of suffering? Are you tired of hurting yourself and the ones you love? Do you want to get rid of your addiction? If you are suffering from an addiction, rehabilitation is the best solution. By attending a rehabilitation treatment, you will rid yourself of your addiction and receive the tools needed to help you stay on a clean road. You will receive the consoling needed to help you discover your triggers and the underlying reasons for your addiction.

A Better Tomorrow Treatment Center is able to help you achieving your permanent recovery through their drug and alcohol rehab. There is aftercare support that enables you to receive lifetime support. This aftercare support will be very useful for patients as they usually have difficulties to face the world without using drug or alcohol.

A Better Tomorrow Treatment Center
offers personalized treatment not a one treatment fits all base. This personalized treatment enables every patient to get the most out of their treatment. If you or a loved one is fighting an addiction and are ready to start a better tomorrow, let A Better Tomorrow Treatment Center help you make the change in your life for the better.

If you need help, are struggling with an addiction, or know of someone who is, please contact A Better Tomorrow Treatment Center today. We are here to help.
http://www.abttc.net/
Phone: 800.971.1586
Fax: 800.401.8464
24 Hour Addiction HelpLine
Tel. (800) 396-9389 (7 days 24 hours)
e-mail: info@24houraddictionhelp.com
http://www.24houraddictionhelp.org/

Feel free to follow us on Facebook and Twitter too!
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ABTomorrow
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/ABTomorrow

3 comments:

  1. Yes, yes, yes and yes. My family is crumbling before my eyes and I know I'm causing it but I can't seem to get myself together. I'm willing to do whatever it takes. I want my life back and my family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is time for a change, again. This is my third attempt at kicking my habit. I'm hoping that the third time is the charm. I don't think I have it in me to do again if this doesn't work. Maybe that an added incentive to make sure it does work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When my 6 year old son told me to get myself well or he was running away I knew I had to do just that. He was my life and I was pushing him away. I called my Mom and she came to stay with him when I checked myself into a rehab center. I got home a few days ago and I know the hardest part is behind me. I've signed up for a couple of groups and I mean to make this work.

    ReplyDelete