Friday, February 5, 2010

Crystal Darkness ~ Documentary Series on Crystal Meth

This is a video series about crystal meth that was locally produced by Global Studio and Reno youth advocates, including discussion by Reno teens. It was shown throughout Washoe County on all major television networks and local channels.












If you need help, are struggling with an addiction, or know of someone who is, please contact A Better Tomorrow Treatment Center today. We are here to help.
http://www.abttc.net/
Phone: 800.971.1586
Fax: 800.401.8464
24 Hour Addiction HelpLine
Tel. (800) 396-9389 (7 days 24 hours)
e-mail: info@24houraddictionhelp.com
http://www.24houraddictionhelp.org/

Feel free to follow us on Facebook and Twitter too!
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ABTomorrow
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/ABTomorrow

6 comments:

  1. Wow, talk about an eye opener. Thanks for sharing this with us. I learned more than I ever wanted to know about this dangerous, addictive drug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would think that the physical degredation caused by this drug would keep most people from trying it even that first time. The rotted teeth almost made me ill to look at. I believe that trying meth is akin to playing Russian roullette with a fully loaded gun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The saddest and most tragic part of meth use are the children who are caught in the middle. I'm sure those parents love their children, but they love their drugs more. What a horrific environment to have to grown up in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How can people deny a problem that is this big? I don't believe there is a town any where that doesn't have some type of drug problem. If there is, I'd like to know where it is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for sharing this documentary. It was a real eye opener. My son is a meth addict and I needed to know the truth. I hope there is time to get him back. First I have to find him and then I need to help him.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I listened to all of the videos and I thank my lucky stars that I raised 3 kids who made it to productive adulthood without serious drug use. Oh, I know they all dabbled and they all know that I know. Maybe that's why it didn't get any worse than it did.

    ReplyDelete